Healthcare Assistant – Fermanagh (Agency)
Are you a Healthcare Assistant on the lookout for a new opportunity?
Do you want the flexibility of agency work?
Due to an increase in demand Bond Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants to join our bank to deliver a high standard of care and support in Nursing Homes in Fermanagh.
Healthcare Assistant duties will include:
- Follow individual care plans in relation to hygiene, bathing, toilet and continence requirements, mobility, feeding, drinking, dressing and general care
- Ensuring that patient records up to date and accurate
- The handling of personal possessions and private documents
- Keeping everything in order and adhere to health and safety policies of the department and the patient environment
- Demonstrate a professional and caring attitude towards elderly residents, their relatives and colleagues adhering to confidentiality at all times
- Assist qualified staff by carrying out routine personal care duties. Contributing fully to teamwork, responding positively to colleagues and undertaking all reasonable work instructions promptly.
Healthcare Assistant with Bond Healthcare must have:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and spoken
- Minimum 6 months paid experience within a nursing home or clinical setting - this experience is essential
- Registered with the NISCC or willing to register prior to commencing employment
Benefits for our agency Healthcare Assistants:
- FREE online training
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid weekly
- Free uniform
- Benefit from the flexible work patterns that suit your lifestyle
- Working in a well-supported team environment
- A dedicated and experienced team at Bond Healthcare to help you every step of the way
This post is subject to an Access NI check and satisfactory references.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience please apply online via the online application process here, or through the Registration process on our website.