HEALTHCARE ASSISTANTS | Hospitals | Northern Ireland | Band 2/ Band 3
Bond Healthcare are delighted to be recruiting for experienced Band 2 or Band 3 Healthcare Assistants to join our bank to deliver a high standard of care and support in NHS Hospitals across Northern Ireland.
JOIN ONE FOR NORTHERN IRELANDS MOST SUCCESSFUL AND FASTEST GROWING AGENCIES!
We are recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to work in;
- Belfast Health and Social Care Trust (BHSCT) - Royal, City & Mater
- South Eastern Healthcare and Social Care Trust (SEHSCT) - Ulster, Lagan Valley & Downe
- Southern Health and Social Care Trust (SHSCT) Craigavon & Lurgan
- Northern Health and Social Care Trust (NHSCT) Antrim, Causeway & Whiteabbey
- Western Health and Social Care Trust (WHSCT) Alnagelvin, Waterside & SWAH
Work in hospitals such as - Royal Victoria, Altnagelvin, Causeway, Antrim, Ulster and MANY MORE!!
We welcome 2nd and 3rd year student nurses who have at least 3 hospital ward placements (minimum of 6 weeks each).
Healthcare Assistant duties:
- Personal Care – Assisting all patients with every aspect of personal care including; hygiene, dressing, mobility, continence management and help with meal times
- Task management – Undertaking tasks detailed in the patients care and support plan
- Confidentiality – Handle personal possessions and private documents
- Health and Safety – Ensuring the ward, department and patient environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and is tidy at all times
- Observing and Monitoring – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, observing and recording of all patients to help and improve their personal care and development
- Teamwork – Work alongside highly skilled healthcare professionals to ensure that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed
Healthcare Assistant experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you must have at least 6 months, recent, full time paid experience working in a care setting, 3 months need to be carried out on a ward setting - carrying out personal care to patients.
- Recent experience in a hospital ward is ESSENTIAL
- Clinical Observation training is desirable (We can help to obtain this)
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants;
- FREE TRAINING! – All theory training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal on our Bond Healthcare website
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Work patterns that are flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a high skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.*
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
How to apply -
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience please contact Rebecca or apply via the online application process.
*A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.