As a result of increased demand Bond Healthcare are urgently recruiting for experienced healthcare assistants to join our team.
Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant looking for hours to fit around your lifestyle? Weekly pay, excellent rates of pay, free uniform and training?
We have day and night shifts available in several nursing homes in the Limavady and Coleraine areas.
- 6 months full time paid experience within the last 2 years working in a care environment
- Valid Access NI
- NISCC Registration
- Passion for delivering high levels of care
- Warm and friendly character
- Reliable and punctual
Bond Healthcare offer-
- Quick and easy registration process
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly pay
- Free uniform
- Free online training
- Excellent rates of pay
- 24 hour on call service
- Dedicated consultants
The role of a healthcare assistant is vital to meet the needs of the homes that rely on us to ensure staffing levels are adequate which ensures care is provided to elderly resident with dignity and respect.
As a healthcare assistant you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care to residents.
- Assisting residents with bathing, washing, shaving, oral hygiene and continence requirements.
- General observations and updating patient records.
- Providing support and encouragement to residents in all areas of daily living.
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of residents as far as possible
- Work as part of a team along with permanent staff in each home.
- Moving and handling or residents using hoists and slide sheets.
If you are interested in this role and wish to find out more, please contact Hannah on 02890270747 or apply online.