Due to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis Bond Healthcare are urgently recruiting healthcare assistants for Lisburn based nursing homes. Bond Healthcare have a fast track application process and immediate video registrations available. We can have you cleared in a matter of days.
As a healthcare assistant you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care to residents.
- Assisting residents with bathing, washing, shaving, oral hygiene and continence requirements.
- General observations and updating patient records.
- Providing support and encouragement to residents in all areas of daily living.
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of residents as far as possible
- Work as part of a team along with permanent staff in each home.
- Moving and handling or residents using hoists and slide sheets.
Bond Healthcare offer-
- Quick and easy registration process
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly pay
- Free uniform
- Free online training
- Excellent rates of pay
- 24 hour on call service
- Dedicated consultants
If you are interested in this role and wish to find out more, please contact Lauren on 02890270747 or apply online.