Healthcare Assistant | Hospital Wards | Daisy Hill | Newry
Do you have experience, drive and a passion for providing top quality care?
Bond Healthcare are expanding to meet demands for experienced Hospital Healthcare Assistants in Daisy Hill Hospital.
Job Type - As and when required basis - placements in various wards in Daisy Hill Hospital with the benefit of flexible hours based on your availability as well as competitive weekly pay rates!
Bond Healthcare Healthcare Assistants duties will include:
- Working alongside other healthcare professionals
- Maintaining a high standard of personal care for the patients
- Handling sensitive and private documents and possessions
- Ensuring the ward, patient and general environment is kept to a high standard according to health and safety guidelines
- Working confidently and independently, and being responsible for the provision of the highest quality care
- Maintaining excellent levels of communication in all respects
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants:
Joining one of Northern Irelands best agencies for healthcare staff has plenty of benefits...
- FREE TRAINING! – Complimentary theory training can be obtained on our brand-new e-Learning portal
- Excellent weekly pay rates!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Highly flexible choice of work hour patterns to suit any lifestyle
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
Please note an AccessNI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with in-depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
Do you meet the criteria?
Bond Healthcare Assistants must have at least 6 months full time paid care worker experience, with a minimum of 3 months as a hospital ward care assistant.
It is absolutely essential that this experience be gained in the last 2 years.
How to apply:
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience working in a hospital apply by contacting Jenna at Bond Healthcare, via our online application process, or by submitting an application form on our website.