HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT | NEWTOWNABBEY, Co. Antrim
Job Title - Healthcare Assistant
Location - Newtownabbey - Nursing and Residential Homes
Pay Rate - Excellent
Job Type - Flexible/ bank
If you are a healthcare assistant who is looking for more variety or more hours to fit in and around your full time job, or someone who has a busy lifestyle and would benefit from bank hours; choosing how many hours you work – Bond Healthcare want to hear from you!
We are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to work in Nursing Homes and Residential Homes in the Newtownabbey area.
Join one of Northern Irelands most reputable and fastest growing healthcare agencies!
Healthcare Assistant duties:
- Clinical Care duties – Helping all residents with all aspects to personal care including; personal hygiene, dressing, continence management, mobility and with meal times
- Confidentiality – Handling of personal possessions and documents
- Health and Safety – Hygiene standards on the ward, department and patient environment should be kept to a high standard of cleanliness and is tidy – this should be of high importance at all times
- Observations and Monitoring – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out jobs delegated to you, with continuous observations of residents to help improve their personal care and development
- Teamwork and Initiative – Contribute fully to teamwork, working alongside highly skilled healthcare professionals and using your own initiative when needed, to ensure that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Task management – Undertaking tasks detailed in the residents care and support plan.
Healthcare Assistant experience;
To join Bond Healthcare as a healthcare assistant it is essential that you must have at least 6 months recent full time paid experience working in a nursing home or ward setting- carrying out personal care of elderly residents.
- A minimum of 6 months recent experience in a healthcare setting
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
- NISCC registration (or willing to register)
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants;
- FREE TRAINING! – All theory training can be completed on our eLearning portal on our Bond Healthcare website
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Work patterns that are flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a high skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly online.