Healthcare Assistant – Newtownards (Bank)
The role - Healthcare Assistant to work in nursing and residential homes
Location - Newtownards
Position - Bank hours, choose your own availability (Flexible)
Experience - 6 months, full time, paid recent experience is essential
Due to an increase in demand Bond Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants to join our bank to deliver a high standard of care and support in Nursing and Residential Homes in NEWTOWNARDS!
Healthcare Assistant duties will include:
- Ensure each residents individual care plans including; hygiene, bathing, toilet and continence requirements, mobility, feeding, drinking, dressing and general care are followed precisely
- Making sure that patient records are up to date
- The handling of personal possessions and private documents
- Keeping everything in order and adhere to health and safety policies of the department and the patient environment
- Provide a professional attitude towards elderly residents, their relatives and colleagues adhering to confidentiality at all times
- Help qualified staff by carrying out routine personal care duties. Contributing fully to teamwork, responding positively to colleagues and undertaking all reasonable work instructions promptly.
Healthcare Assistant with Bond Healthcare must have:
- Both written and verbal communication skills should be exceptional
- Minimum 6 months paid experience within a nursing home or residential home essential
- Registered with the NISCC or willing to register prior to commencing employment
Benefits for our agency Healthcare Assistants:
- FREE yearly online theory training updates!
- Excellent rates of pay that are paid weekly
- Paid weekly
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Benefit from the flexible work patterns that suit your lifestyle
- Working in a well-supported team environment
- A dedicated and experienced team at Bond Healthcare to help you every step of the way
**Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
**A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.