Excellent opportunity! Join Bond Healthcare! Immediate interviews available!
We are urgently recruiting for Healthcare assistants to work in supported living environments and nursing homes in Newtownards.
Healthcare assistant rates; £10-£20 per hour
Successful candidates must have at least 6 months experience working in a care environment within the last 2 years, be willing to undertake an Access NI check, be NISCC registered (or willing to register) and have all their mandatory training up to date- Basic Life Support, Manual Handling, Infection Prevention and Control, Fire Safety and Protection of Vulnerable Groups.
If you meet the above criteria and want to join our team, please contact Hannah on 028902707474 or apply on our website.
Main duties will include:
- Carrying out personal care of residents
- Updating patient records and recording observations
- Providing support and encouragement to residents in all areas of daily living.
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of residents as far as possible
- Moving and handling of residents using hoists and slide sheets.
- Work as part of a team along with permanent staff in each home.
Bond Healthcare assistants receive:
- Quick and easy registration process
- Free uniform
- Free online training
- Weekly pay
- Excellent rates of pay (enhanced for bank holidays)
- 24 hour on call service
- Dedicated consultants
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.