Portadown | Healthcare Assistant | Flexible | Bank
Bond Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants to join our ever growing bank to work in nursing and residential homes in Northern Ireland.
Why not join one of Northern Irelands fastest growing and most reputable agencies?
The Role - Healthcare Assistant
Location - Portadown
Pay Rate - Excellent
Setting - Nursing and Residential Homes
Give yourself more variety, more hours or more experience!
Healthcare Assistant duties:
- Personal Care duties – Helping all residents with all aspects to personal care including; personal hygiene including infection protection, dressing, continence management, mobility and help with meal times. Also, the overall reassurance, comfort and safety of residents.
- Health and Safety – Ensuring that hygiene standards on the ward, department and patient environment is kept to a high standard and of paramount importance
- Observing and Monitoring – Constantly observing residents to help improve their personal care and development, with observations recorded to help make improvements to residents personal care and development
- Task Management – Undertaking tasks detailed in the residents care and support plan using a person centred approach
- Confidentiality – Responsibility of the safe and respectful handling of residents personal possessions and confidential documents
- Teamwork and Initiative – Contribute fully to teamwork, working alongside highly skilled healthcare professionals and using your own initiative when needed, to ensure that a high standard of care is provided at all times
Healthcare Assistant experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you must at least 6 months, recent full time paid experience working in a nursing/ residential home carrying out personal care of residents.
- 6 months recent experience in a healthcare setting is ESSENTIAL
- Communications skills should be excellent – written and verbal
- NISCC registration (or willing to register)
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants;
- Variety and flexibility
- FREE TRAINING! – All theory training can be completed on our eLearning portal on our Bond Healthcare website
- Competitive pay rates that are paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Work patterns that are flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Days and nights available – you choose what hours you work!
- Work in a highly skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
*Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
How to apply -
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
*A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.