Student Nurses | Healthcare Assistants | Belfast Trust Hospitals | NHS
Bond Healthcare are currently recruiting for 2nd and 3rd year Student Nurses who have at least 3 hospital placements (lasting 6 weeks each) to work as a healthcare assistant to provide help and support within the wards in NHS hospitals in Belfast.
Why not enhance on your skills whilst earning?
Competitive Pay Rates! Variety! Flexibility!
Healthcare Assistant Duties;
- Personal Care – Assisting all patients with every aspect of personal care including; hygiene, dressing, mobility, continence management and help with meal times
- Task management – Undertaking tasks detailed in the patients care and support plan
- Confidentiality – Handle personal possessions and private documents
- Health and Safety – Ensuring the ward, department and patient environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and is tidy at all times
- Observing and Monitoring – Observing and recording of all patients to help and improve their personal care and development
- Teamwork – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, ensuring that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed
Student Nurse Healthcare Assistant Experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you must have at least 3 hospital ward placements (lasting at least 6 weeks each) whilst studying nursing.
- It is ESSENTIAL to have a minimum of 3 hospital placements (lasting at least 6 weeks each)
- Recent experience in a hospital ward setting
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
- Clinical Observation training
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants;
- FREE TRAINING! – All training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal on our Bond Healthcare website
- Competitive NHS pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Work patterns that are flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a high skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Student Nurse with 3 hospital placements please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to Rebecca@bondhealthcare.com