SWAH | Hospitals | Healthcare Assistants | Band 2 and Band 3
Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant on the lookout for more variety and flexibility to develop on your skills and experience?
Bond Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Band 2 or Band 3 Healthcare Assistants to join our bank to deliver a high standard of care and support in South West Acute Hospital (SWAH) in Enniskillen
Job type - Bank/ Agency (as an when required)
Essential Criteria - 3 months experience on the wards
Healthcare Assistant duties:
- Personal Care – Assisting all patients with every aspect of personal care including; hygiene, dressing, mobility, continence management and help with meal times
- Task management – Undertaking tasks detailed in the patients care and support plan
- Confidentiality – Handle personal possessions and private documents
- Health and Safety – Ensuring the ward, department and patient environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and is tidy at all times
- Observing and Monitoring – Observing and recording of all patients to help and improve their personal care and development
- Teamwork – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, ensuring that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed
Healthcare Assistant experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you must have at least 6 months, recent, full time paid experience working in care with 3 months being on a ward setting- carrying out personal care to patients.
- It is absolutely ESSENTIAL to have at least 3 months, recent experience on providing care within a hospital setting
- Clinical Observation training is desirable (we can help you obtain this training)
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants;
- FREE TRAINING! – All theory training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal on our Bond Healthcare website
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a highly skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.*
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
How to apply -
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with hospital experience please contact Rebecca by applying via our online application process.
A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.*