Healthcare Assistant | Dundonald | Ulster Hospital
We are recruiting for experienced Heathcare Assistants for our bank to deliver a high standard of care and support in the Ulster Hospital in Dundonald.
As a result of increased demand Bond Healthcare is currently recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants to carry out personal care duties for patients within the Ulster Hospital is Dundonald.
Healthcare Assistant Duties include;
- Clinical Care – Helping residents with all aspects of their personal care, including; Personal hygiene, dressing, continence, eating, drinking and mobility
- Residents care and support plan – Undertaking tasks detailed in the residents care plan, making recommendations for improvement
- Confidentiality – Responsible for the careful handling of personal possessions and private documents
- Health and Safety – Making sure that the patient and employee environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and ensure that everything is tidy and in order
- Observations and Monitoring – Observe and monitor residents’ to ensure the highest standard of care, make recommendations when needed and monitor residents progress
- Teamwork – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, ensuring that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed
Healthcare Assistant experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you must have recent full time paid experience working in a ward setting- carrying out personal care of patients.
- It is essential to have at least 3 months experience on a hospital ward
- Clinical Observation training is essential
- Written and verbal communications skills should be outstanding
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants;
- FREE TRAINING! – Training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Work patterns that are flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a high skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience within a hospital please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to Rebecca@bondhealthcare.com