Healthcare Assistant | Dundonald | Ulster Hospital | Agency | Bank
- Location - Ulster Hospital, Dundonald BT16
- Job Title - Healthcare Assistant/ Nursing Auxiliary
- Job Type - Agency; As an when required/ temporary shifts
- Pay rate - Competitive
- Essential Criteria - 6 months experience within the last 2 years working as a healthcare assistant, 3 months has to be on the wards.
JOIN ONE OF NORTHERN IRELANDS FASTEST GROWING AND MOST REPUTABLE AGENCIES!
Healthcare Assistant Duties include;
As a healthcare assistant in the Ulster hospital you will be working alongside other healthcare professionals, providing an optimum level of care to patients. Duties including; personal care of patients, carrying out tasks given to you to a high standard and ensuring that the ward, patient and employee area follows health and safety protocol.
You will remain professional and provide the highest standard of care on the wards, working in a highly skilled team and working independently using initiative when needed.
Healthcare Assistant experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you must have at least 6 months recent full time paid experience working in care, 3 being of which in a ward setting- carrying out personal care of patients.
- It is ESSENTIAL to have at least 3 months recent experience on a hospital ward
- Clinical Observation training is DESIRABLE (We can help you obtain this training)
- Written and verbal communications skills should be outstanding
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants;
We offer our Healthcare Assistants an a range of benefits including;
- FREE THEORY TRAINING! – Theory training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal
- Excellent pay rates that is paid weekly!
- FREE Bond Healthcare uniform
- Work patterns that are flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a high skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
*Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
How to apply -
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience within a hospital please apply via the online application process.
*A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.