As a healthcare assistant you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care to residents.
- Assisting residents with bathing, washing, shaving, oral hygiene and continence requirements.
- General observations and updating patient records.
- Providing support and encouragement to residents in all areas of daily living.
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of residents.
- Work as part of a team along with permanent staff in each home.
- Moving and handling of residents using hoists and slide sheets.
Benefits of working with Bond Healthcare:
- Excellent rates of pay £10-£25 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniform
- Free online training
- Quick and easy registration process
- Flexible working patterns
- 24/7 on call service
Join today! Immediate interviews available.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience, please contact Hannah on 028 90 270747 or apply on our website www.bondhealthcare.com