Western Trust | Hospitals | Healthcare Assistants | Band 2 and Band 3
Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant on the lookout for more variety and flexibility to develop on your skills and experience?
Bond Healthcare are delighted to be recruiting for experienced Band 2 or Band 3 Healthcare Assistants to join our bank to deliver a high standard of care and support in hospitals within the Western Trust.
Hospitals including - Altnagelvin and South West Acute and more!
Healthcare Assistant duties:
- Personal Care – Assisting all patients with every aspect of personal care including; hygiene, dressing, mobility, continence management and help with meal times
- Task management – Undertaking tasks detailed in the patients care and support plan
- Confidentiality – Handle personal possessions and private documents
- Health and Safety – Ensuring the ward, department and patient environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and is tidy at all times
- Observing and Monitoring – Observing and recording of all patients to help and improve their personal care and development
- Teamwork – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, ensuring that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed
Healthcare Assistant experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you must have at least 3 months, recent, full time paid experience working in a ward setting- carrying out personal care to patients.
- It is absolutely ESSENTIAL to have at least 3 months, recent experience on providing care within a hospital setting
- Clinical Observation training is ESSENTIAL
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants;
- FREE TRAINING! – All theory training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal on our Bond Healthcare website
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a highly skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
Post is subject to an Access NI check and satisfactory references.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with hospital experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to email@example.com