DERYY | Hospitals | Healthcare Assistants | Band 2 and Band 3
Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant on the lookout for more variety and flexibility to develop on your skills and experience?
Bond Healthcare are delighted to be recruiting for experienced Band 2 or Band 3 Healthcare Assistants to join our bank to deliver a high standard of care and support in hospitals within the Western Trust.
**Hospitals including - Altnagelvin, Waterside and Lakeview
Healthcare Assistant duties:
- Personal Care – Assisting all patients with every aspect of personal care including; hygiene, dressing, mobility, continence management and help with meal times
- Task management – Undertaking tasks detailed in the patients care and support plan
- Confidentiality – Handle personal possessions and private documents
- Health and Safety – Ensuring the ward, department and patient environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and is tidy at all times
- Observing and Monitoring – Observing and recording of all patients to help and improve their personal care and development
- Teamwork – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, ensuring that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed
Healthcare Assistant experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you must have at least 6 months, recent, full time paid experience working in care with 3 months being on a ward setting- carrying out personal care to patients.
- It is absolutely ESSENTIAL to have at least 3 months, recent experience on providing care within a hospital setting
- Clinical Observation training is desirable (we can help you obtain this training)
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants;
- FREE TRAINING! – All theory training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal on our Bond Healthcare website
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a highly skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.*
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
How to apply -
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with hospital experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly online.
A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.*