Bond Healthcare are currently recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants in BANGOR (Co. Down)
We are looking for experienced healthcare assistants to join our ever growing bank to deliver a high standard of care and support in nursing homes and residential homes in Bangor, Co. Down.
Job Title - Heathcare Assistant
Where - Nursing and Residential Homes in the Bangor area
Essential Experience - 6 months recent, full time paid experience providing care and support in care homes
Pay Rate - Excellent
028 90 270 747
Healthcare Assistant duties:
- Clinical Care – Assisting all residents with every aspect of personal care including; hygiene, dressing, mobility, continence management and help with meal times
- Task management – Undertaking tasks detailed in the residents care and support plan
- Confidentiality – Handle personal possessions and private documents
- Health and Safety – Ensuring the ward, department and patient environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and is tidy at all times
- Observing and Monitoring – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, observing and recording of all residents to help and improve their personal care and development
- Teamwork – Work alongside highly skilled healthcare professionals to ensure that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed
Healthcare Assistant experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you must have at least 6 months, recent full time paid experience working in a nursing home setting- carrying out personal care of elderly residents.
- Recent experience in a healthcare setting
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
- NISCC registration (or willing to register)
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants;
- FREE TRAINING! – All theory training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Work patterns that are flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a highly skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
*Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly online.
*A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.