Daisy Hill Hospital | Hospital Wards | Healthcare Assistant | Bank
We are recruiting for experienced Heathcare Assistants for our bank to deliver a high standard of care and support within hospital wards Daisy Hill Hospital.
Band 2 or Band 3
Join one of Northern Irelands fastest growing and reputable healthcare agencies that have your future in mind!
Do you meet the criteria?
- 6 months full time paid experience working as a healthcare assistant including; 3 months on a hospital ward is ESSENTIAL
- This experience must have been within the last 2 years
If so, your duties as a healthcare assistant will be;
- Personal Care of patients - Personal hygiene, dressing, continence, eating, drinking and mobility
- Working as a part of a team, carrying out tasks delagated to you by a healthcare professional
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants;
- FREE TRAINING! – Theory training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
*Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
HOW TO APPLY -
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience within a hospital please send your CV and or experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 028 09 270 747
*A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.