We are currently recruiting for experienced healthcare assistants for our bank to deliver a high standard of care and support in Nursing and Residential Homes in Derry.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
Healthcare Assistant duties will include:
- Helping residents with all aspects of care. Observing individual care plans in relation to hygiene, bathing, toilet and continence requirements, mobility, feeding, drinking, dressing and general care
- Contribute fully to teamwork, working with other healthcare professionals to provide the best care to all residents
- Ensuring that patient records are up to date
- The handling of personal possessions and documents
- Preserving orderliness and maintaining hygiene and safety of department/ patient environment
- Providing general basic nursing care under the supervision of the practice nurse team
Healthcare Assistant must have:
- Extensive experience in patient personal care
- Minimum 6 months paid experience within a nursing home or clinical setting is essential
- Registered with the NISCC or is willing to register
- Both written and verbal communication skills should be exceptional
Benefits for our agency Healthcare Assistants:
- FREE yearly mandatory training updates!
- Benefit from the flexible work patterns that suit you and your lifestyle (Days and nights available)
- Excellent rates of pay that is paid weekly
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Working in a well-supported team environment
- A dedicated and experienced team at Bond Healthcare
This post is subject to an Access NI check and satisfactory references.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely. If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to Rebecca@bondhealthcare.com