HEALTHCARE ASSISTANTS | NEWRY
We are recruiting for experienced Heathcare Assistants for our bank to deliver a high standard of care and support in Nursing Homes in Newry.
As a result of increased demand Bond Healthcare is currently recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants to carry out personal care duties for patients within Nursing Homes and Residential Homes on a temporary basis in Newry.
Healthcare Assistant Duties include;
- Clinical Care – Helping residents with all aspects of their personal care, including; Personal hygiene, dressing, continence, eating, drinking and mobility
- Residents care and support plan – Undertaking tasks detailed in the residents care plan, making recommendations for improvement
- Confidentiality – Responsible for the careful handling of personal possessions and private documents
- Health and Safety – Making sure that the patient and employee environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and ensure that everything is tidy and in order
- Observations and Monitoring – Observe and monitor residents’ to ensure the highest standard of care, make recommendations when needed and monitor residents progress
- Teamwork – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, ensuring that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed
Healthcare Assistant experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you must have at least 6 months, recent full time paid experience working in a nursing home or ward setting- carrying out personal care of elderly residents.
- 6 months experience in a healthcare setting
- Written and verbal communications skills should be outstanding
- NISCC registration (or willing to register)
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants;
- FREE TRAINING! – All theory training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Work patterns that are flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a high skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
**Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to Rebecca@bondhealthcare.com or apply directly online.
**A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.