HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT | NEWTOWNABBEY
Job Title - Healthcare Assistant
Location - Newtownabbey
Pay Rate - Competitive
Job Type - Flexible/ bank
If you are a healthcare assistant who is looking for more variety or more hours to fit in and around your full time job, or someone who has a busy lifestyle and would benefit from bank hours; choosing how many hours you work – Bond Healthcare want to hear from you!
We are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to work in Nursing Homes and Residential Homes in the Newtownabbey area.
Healthcare Assistant duties:
- Clinical Care duties – Helping all residents with all aspects to personal care including; personal hygiene, dressing, continence management, mobility and with meal times
- Confidentiality – Handling of personal possessions and documents
- Health and Safety – Hygiene standards on the ward, department and patient environment should be kept to a high standard of cleanliness and is tidy – this should be of high importance at all times
- Observations and Monitoring – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out jobs delegated to you, with continuous observations of residents to help improve their personal care and development
- Teamwork and Initiative – Contribute fully to teamwork, working alongside highly skilled healthcare professionals and using your own initiative when needed, to ensure that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Task management – Undertaking tasks detailed in the residents care and support plan.
Healthcare Assistant experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential that you must have at least 6 months recent full time paid experience working in a nursing home or ward setting- carrying out personal care of elderly residents.
- Recent experience in a healthcare setting
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
- NISCC registration (or willing to register)
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants;
- FREE TRAINING! – All theory training can be completed on our eLearning portal on our Bond Healthcare website
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Work patterns that are flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a high skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to email@example.com or apply online.