NORTHERN IRELAND | Bank | Ad Hoc | Healthcare Assistants | Nursing Homes | Residential Homes
We are looking for experienced healthcare assistants to join our ever growing bank to deliver a high standard of care in nursing homes and residential homes across Northern Ireland!
With the benefit of working hours flexibility and variety why not contact us today about joining us?
Choose your own working hours, areas you work and how often!
If you have 6 months experience in a care setting then we want you to join our bank of healthcare assistants at Bond Healthcare!
NOW WITH FREE MANDATORY TRAINING FOR ALL OUR CANDIDATES!
Healthcare Assistant duties will include:
- Clinical Care – Helping residents with all aspects of their personal care, including; Personal hygiene, dressing, continence, eating, drinking and mobility
- Residents care and support plan – Undertaking tasks detailed in the residents care plan, making recommendations for improvement
- Confidentiality – Responsible for the careful handling of personal possessions and private documents
- Health and Safety – Making sure that the patient and employee environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and ensure that everything is tidy and in order
- Observations and Monitoring – Observe and monitor residents’ to ensure the highest standard of care, make recommendations when needed and monitor residents progress
- Teamwork – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, ensuring that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed
Healthcare Assistant experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you must have recent full time paid experience working in a nursing home or ward setting- carrying out personal care of elderly residents.
- Recent experience in a healthcare setting
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
- NISCC registration (or willing to register)
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants;
- FREE TRAINING! – All training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Work patterns that are flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a high skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
Areas that we are recruiting -
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270 747 or send your CV to email@example.com