NORTHERN TRUST | Hospital | Healthcare Assistant | Wards
We are recruiting for experienced Heathcare Assistants for our bank to deliver a high standard of care and support within hospital wards in the Southern Trust.
Hospitals including - Antrim Area, Whiteabbey & Causeway!
**JOIN ONE OF NORTHERN IRELANDS FASTEST GROWING AND MOST REPUTABLE AGENCIES!**
Job Type; Bank/ Agency
Healthcare Assistant Duties include;
- Clinical Care – Helping patients with all aspects of their personal care, including; Personal hygiene, dressing, continence, eating, drinking and mobility
- Patient care and support plan – Undertaking tasks detailed in the patients care plan, making recommendations for improvement
- Confidentiality – Responsible for the careful handling of personal possessions and private documents
- Health and Safety – Making sure that the patient and employee environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and ensure that everything is tidy and in order
- Observations and Monitoring – Observe and monitor patients to ensure the highest standard of care, make recommendations when needed and monitor patients progress
- Teamwork – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, ensuring that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed
Healthcare Assistant experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you must have at least 3 months, recent full time paid experience working in a ward setting- carrying out personal care of patients.
- It is essential to have at least 3 months experience on a hospital ward
- Clinical Observation training is desirable (we can help you obtain this training)
- Written and verbal communications skills should be outstanding
We welcome student nurses who have had a least 3, 6 week placements in a hospital setting.
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants;
- FREE TRAINING! – Theory training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a high skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way
*Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
How to apply -
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience within a hospital please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to Rebecca@bondhealthcare.com or apply directly online.
*A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.