OMAGH | HEALTHCARE ASSISTANTS | CARE HOMES
Bond Healthcare are currently recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants in Omagh!
We are looking for experienced healthcare assistants to join our ever growing bank to deliver a high standard of care and support in nursing homes and residential homes in the Omagh area.
With the benefit of working hours flexibility and variety why not contact us today about joining us?
Join one of Northern Irelands fastest growing and most reputable agencies!
Healthcare Assistant duties:
- Personal Care – Assisting all residents with every aspect of personal care including; hygiene, dressing, mobility, continence management and help with meal times
- Task management – Undertaking tasks detailed in the residents care and support plan
- Confidentiality – Handle personal possessions and private documents
- Health and Safety – Ensuring the unit, department and patient environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and is tidy at all times
- Observing and Monitoring – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, observing and recording of all residents to help and improve their personal care and development
- Teamwork – Work alongside highly skilled healthcare professionals to ensure that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed
Healthcare Assistant experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you must have at least 6 months recent full time paid experience working in a nursing home setting- carrying out personal care of residents.
- 6 months recent experience in a healthcare setting is ESSENTIAL
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
- NISCC registration (or willing to register)
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants;
- FREE THEORY TRAINING! – All theory training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Work patterns that are flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a high skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
*Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
How to apply -
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly online.
*A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.