Charge Nurse/Sister - Wards
My client is one of Britains largest private healthcare providers with a nationwide network of hospitals performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
This opportunity is for a Sister / Charge Nurse to join a strong team of healthcare professionals in the Wards department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria;
- Registered Nurse qualified with a clean and valid NMC pin
- Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically & managerially
- Experienced in acute nursing care
- Experience of customer care
- Results driven
- Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and multitasking skills required
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of healthcare professionals
Duties of this role include:
- Responsible for day to day management of the Hospital Ward and staff
- Providing clinical leadership in an effective and efficient management of ward resources
- Driving clinical excellence in all aspect of care received by patients
- Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users
- Responsible for leading and supporting the nursing team
To apply for this position as a Charge Nurse/Sister on the Wards department, please follow the link provided below to apply and we will be in touch.