Clinical Lead Nurse
Bond Healthcare are recruiting on behalf of one of the UKs most prestigious clients for a Clinical Lead Nurse.
You will be working within a private care facility, enhancing the lives of elderly residents on a daily basis. As a Clinical Lead Nurse, your role will not only be on a clinical level but you will also be required to manage a small team of staff as well.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate a clean and valid NMC pin, RGN or RMN qualified and at least 2 years experience within elderly care.
Duties for this Clinical Lead Nurse will include;
- Management of a small team of Nurses and Care Assistants on the floor
- Team/staff appraisals
- Mentoring and training junior staff
- Deputising in Deputy’s absence
- Working alongside the managers to ensure the best practice
- Delegating tasks and holding team meetings
- Ensuring all staff comply with NMC guidelines
- Generation of new care plans
- Planning and delivering person centred care
- Assessing patients’ needs and monitoring on a daily basis
- Updating care plans
- Administering medication
- Ensuring all medication is stored correctly and safely
- Wound care & dressings
- Pressure wound care
- PEG feeds
- Staff handovers
- Dealing with MDT and other healthcare professionals
- Communicating with relatives
To apply for this position as a Clinical Lead Nurse, please ensure you meet all necessary requirements and then use the link provided below.