Deputy Manager – Sevenoaks
Our client a leading Nursing Home Group is currently looking to recruit a Deputy Manager for their Large Nursing Home in Sevenoaks. Set in the beautiful town of Sevenoaks this 100 bed home s help residents to recreate the atmosphere of their previous home whilst ensuring that their care needs are met.
The Deputy Manager will have the following skills:
- Valid RGN or RMN NMC Pin Code
- Have experience as a registered manager within a large home setting
- Minimum of 3 years’ post-qualification Practice in a health and social care setting with older people
- Previous experience of leading a team
- Great written and verbal skills for communication and understanding
- Good IT skills and confidence in computer based work
Salary: £55,000 + benefits
The successful Deputy Manager will be rewarded with an excellent rate of pay whilst receiving continuous training and development with genuine career advancement prospects.
To be considered please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the application button below. Alternatively, please call 0207 458 4430for further details.