Learning Disability Nurse
Bond Healthcare is proud to recruit for the UK’s leading independent provider of specialist adult care services. We are currently representing a unique opportunity for a Learning Disability Nurse to join a purpose built new development of 3 bungalows, caring for 6 patients in each bungalow. You will be working within a brand new, state of the art facility and receive continous training and development.
- Applicants must be registered with NMC
- Applicants must display effective clinical and organisational skills
- Must be flexible regarding shift rotations (including weekends)
- Experience of challenging behaviour is desirable
- Complying with legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines, ensuring dignity at all times.
- Ensuring all care delivered is person centred
- To assist in the supervision of staff and ensure their adherence to the policies of the home.
- Encourage independence and personal choice
- Promoting the highest standards of care for you and your team
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous salary whilst receiving continuous training and development with genuine career advancement prospects.
To apply, please send an updated CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the application button below. Alternativley, please call (028) 90 270 747 for further details.