Nurse Manager - Belfast
Due to continued expansion Bond Healthcare have a vacancy for a Nurse Manager to join our healthcare recruitment division. We will consider applicants on either a full time or part time basis for this role.
The position offers an excellent opportunity for either an experienced Nurse Manager or a qualified registered nurse interested in moving into a recruitment role to join one of Northern Ireland’s most successful temporary healthcare recruitment teams.
With record levels of demand from clients across the public and private sector this role will focus on all aspects of candidate registration and RQIA compliance.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out clinical supervisions for agency staff
- Staff appraisals
- Completion of staff feedback forms
- Completion of client feedback forms
- Dealing with complaints
- Dealing with incidents as they arise
- Conducting investigations and liaising with the NMC and RQIA where necessary
- Monthly quality assurance reviews
- Reviewing and updating policy and procedures documents on a regular basis
- Candidate registrations – NI Wide
A key element of this role will be to facilitate an increased volume of nursing candidate registrations across Northern Ireland.
Reporting to our Nurse Director, you will be supported in the role by a healthcare administrator who will assist with candidate registrations and the completion of candidate files post registration.
Standard full time working hours are 37.25 hours per week (8.45am – 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8.45am – 4.00pm Friday) but some flexibility in the distribution of these hours may be required to facilitate and maximise candidate registrations.
- A qualified registered nurse
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy with an excellent work ethic
- A current, clean driving licence
- Willingness to travel throughout Northern Ireland
- Previous experience in a recruitment environment
- Experience of independently managing your workload and daily diary
This is a unique opportunity for a qualified nurse to move into recruitment, or for an experienced Nurse Manager to join a highly successful and supportive team in a key role. Full training will be provided and you will work closely with our Nursing Director who is also a qualified Nurse Manager.
Salary is negotiable and the package will also include a company pension scheme, laptop, iPhone and (for a full time Nurse Manager) a branded company car (Fiat 500).
If you wish to discuss the opportunity further please contact Jonathan St Clare on 07752 925903 or 02890339968. Alternatively email email@example.com.