Nurse - Newcastle
Bond Healthcare are recruiting for a Nurse to join a highly regarded private care facility in Newcastle.
My client boasts a good CQC and can offer a fantastic starting salary along with a generous private benefits package for the successful Registered Nurse.
This is a 50 bedded nursing home offering residential, nursing and dementia care.
Duties for this Nurse will include;
- Care planning & tailoring care plans to meet needs
- Administering medications including IV meds
- Peg feeding
- Male and female catheter care
- Syringe driving
- Wound care
- End of life & Dementia care
As a Nurse, you should demonstrate;
- RGN or RMN qualified
- Hold a clean and valid NMC pin
- Strong clinical skills
- Experienced with Peg feeding & catheter care
- Over 1 years experience within a similar environment
To apply for this position as a Nurse, please use the link provided below and we will be in touch.