Physiotherapist (MSK) – Ilford
(Physiotherapist, Physio, MSK, Physiotherapy, London, Ilford)
Our client a leading Private hospital group are currently recruiting for a Physiotherapist (MSK) to join their experienced team in Ilford. The state of the art facilities provide inpatient and outpatient work, meaning that you can retain your skills in this area, and it makes the role continually varied and interesting due to the range of clinical challenges.
The main responsibilities of the successful Physiotherapists (MSK) will include:
- Develop practice in the assessment of health and wellbeing needs.
- Develop practice in addressing patient’s health and wellbeing needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develops a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security.
- Develop and improve services.
- Improve quality.
- Enable people to exercise their rights and promote their equality and diversity.
- Apply technology for measurement, monitoring and treatment of patients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- HCPC Registered
- Third Level Degree in Physiotherapy or Equivalent
- Post graduate experience in relevant specialism e.g.in muscular skeletal physiotherapy
- Experience of working in partnership with consultants and participating in creating innovative solutions for new services
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 + benefits
The successful Physiotherapist (MSK) will be rewarded with an excellent rate of pay whilst receiving continuous training and development with genuine career advancement prospects.
To be considered please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the application button below. Alternativley, please call 0207 458 4430for further details.