Regional Clinical Support Manager – SE England - £48,000
Our client is an established Care Home Group currently looking for a Regional Clinical Support Manager to work in their home in St Albans. The Client has won a number of awards including 'Best Learning and Development initiative' - CIPD People Management Awards 2014.
Providing the highest levels of patient-focused care across a network of conveniently located, purpose-built Home, this company are certain to offer the successful Regional Clinical Support Manager a challenging yet highly rewarding career.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Registered Nurse with managerial experience to progress their career within a multi-award winning company.
This role requires you to have a current NMC registration and ideally, but not essential, relevant experience of working within the care sector as a Registered Nurse (RGN).
The Main Responsibilities of a Regional Clinical Support Manager are:
- Support the Home Managers in the day to day running of the homes
- Using effective leadership skills and clinical expertise to overcome problems within the homes
- Ensuring homes run as efficiently as possible while maintaining High standards of quality and compassionate care
The Successful Regional Clinical Support Manager will also receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Long Term Sick Pay
- Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
- Industry Recognised Training ,including ongoing professional development
- Progression Opportunities
- Guaranteed Hours
If you are a Regional Clinical Support Manager looking for a challenging new role to allow you to step up to the next level in your career please do not hesitate and contact Kieran on 0207 458 4430 or send your CV via the link