Registered General Nurse
My client is a lovely small nursing home set in the idyllic outskirts of Bradford. Offering nursing and residential care, this home boasts a good CQC and is offering a market leading rate of pay along with a generous benefits package.
We are looking for a Registered General Nurse to join a fantastic team of healthcare professionals who strive to offer the very best standard of care.
The successful Registered General Nurse will demonstrate;
- Registered General - RGN (Will consider RMN if you hold strong general skills)
- Hold a clean and valid NMC pin
- Experience within elderly nursing care
- Strong clinical skills
Duties for this Registered General Nurse will include but not be limited to;
- Administering medications
- Peg feeding
- Catheter care
- Syringe drivers
- Care planning
- Generation of new care plans
- End of life care
- Palliative care
To apply for this position as a Registered General Nurse, please use the link provided below and we will be in touch.