Registered General Nurse
£15/hr, night shifts
Bond Healthcare are recruiting for a Registered General Nurse to join a lovely small, 30 bedded home in Filey, just outside Scarborough.
My client offers both residential and nursing care including specialist nursing care in Dementia.
We are looking for candidates who have experience within the nursing home setting and would like to work within a small but highly professional team.
The successful Registered General Nurse will demonstrate;
- RGN qualified
- Hold a clean and valid NMC pin
- Experienced within the nursing home setting
- Strong clinical skills
Duties for this Registered General Nurse will include;
- Mentoring junior staff
- Delegating tasks
- Administering medications
- Ordering and re-stocking medications
- Generating and updating care plans
- Daily patient assessments
- Disposing of old stock
- Wound care
- PEG feeds
- Catheter care
- Syringe driver care
- Palliative care
- Dementia care
- End of life care
- Care planning and evaluation
My client is looking for a motivated candidate who would like to progress their career. Please apply using the link provided below and we will be in touch.