My client is a beautiful, nursing facility based in the lovely Coventry, midlands. This position for a Registered Mental Health Nurse will be working on a small Dementia Unit caring for elderly residents.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a clean and valid NMC pin (RMN) and have experience working in a similar environment working with Dementia.
Duties for this Registered Mental Health Nurse will include;
- Supervising junior staff
- Leading a team of HCA’s
- Administering medications
- Ordering and re-stocking medications
- Generating and updating care plans
- Daily patient assessments
- Disposing of old stock
- Dementia care
- End of life care
- Care planning and evaluation
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals
- Communicating with relatives
- Working within NMC guidelines at all times
We are looking for candidates who are confident working with Dementia & can provide first class care to residents. You will be rewarded with an excellent rate of pay along with a generous benefits package.
To apply for this position, follow the link provided below to upload an up to date CV. Alternatively, you can send a CV to Jessica@bondhealthcare.com