Registered Nurse - Greater Manchester/Cheshire
Bond Healthcare are working alongside one of the UK's most prestigious private hospital groups to recruit for the position of Registered Nurse within this fantastic private facility based in Greater Manchester.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate a Registered Nurse qualification along with a clean and valid NMC pin. Ideally you will have experience working within the hospital setting on the wards department.
On offer to you will be a fantastic starting salary of £27,000 along with a generous private benefits package including pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, sick pay, private medical insurance, life insurance, childcare vouchers, health screening, family discount and more!
Duties for this Registered Nurse will include;
- Promote and maintain a highly professional and caring standard of nursing.
- Participate in the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programs of care.
- Carrying out all forms of nursing care within the clinical area.
- Accurate and full documentation of records
- Individualised patient care/ planning.
- Complying with all hospital policies and procedures
- Assisting with teaching and assessing junior staff.
- Provide high standards of care
- Work well as a member of the team and support sisters and charge nurses, keeping them informed of patient condition.
- Communication with other members of staff, healthcare professionals and relatives
To apply for this position as a Registered Nurse, please use the link provided below and we will be in touch.