Registered Nurse - (RGN) – Care Home – Maidstone
(RGN, Nurse, Registered General Nurse, General Nurse, Registered Nurse, NMC, Staff Nurse, Care Home)
Our client is an established Care Home Group currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN) to work in their home in Kent.
Providing the highest levels of patient-focused care across a network of conveniently located, purpose-built Home, this company are certain to offer the successful Registered Nurse (RGN) a challenging yet highly rewarding career.
Under the guidance of the Home manager and Deputy Manager / Clinical lead, you are responsible for the leadership, management and administration of Resident care, including care plans, in accordance with NMC guidelines and our own internal standards. Working with and supervising care colleagues in the home, you lead by example in your passion for excellence, your integrity and transparency.
This role requires you to have a current NMC registration and ideally, but not essential, relevant experience of working within the care sector as a Registered Nurse (RGN).
The Main Responsibilities of a Registered Nurse (RGN) are:
- Providing a high level of care to our residents ensuring their wellbeing
- Accurately recording observations in accordance with the resident’s conditions,
- Administering Medications
- Carrying out risk assessments,
- Identifying and managing residents nursing needs,
- Care planning,
- Monitoring care delivery
- Assisting our residents as necessary.
The Successful Registered Nurse (RGN) will also receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Long Term Sick Pay
- Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
- Industry Recognised Training ,including ongoing professional development
- Progression Opportunities
- Free Uniform
- Food available , including Fruit and filtered water
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Comfortable Staff Rooms
- Guaranteed Hours
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to Kieran@bondhealthcare.com or apply via the link below. If you require further information you can call Kieran to discuss on 0207 458 4430.