My client is a beautiful, 60 bedded nursing facility in Newbiggin by the sea offering private nursing care to elderly clients.
As a clinically skilled Registered Nurse, you will work alongside the managers to ensure a high standard of care to all residents.
You will have over 1 years experience as a Registered Nurse and have stron clinical skills gained from working in a similar environment.
The successful Registered Nurse will demonstrate;
- RGN or RMN qualified and hold a clean and valid NMC pin
- Experience in a similar setting
- Passion for elderly care
- Good working knowledge of CQC
- Strong clinical skills
Duties for this Registered Nurse will include;
- Care planning to meet individual needs of clients
- Providing person centred care
- Generating new care plans
- Administering medications
- IV medications
- Peg tubing
- Syringe driving
- Male & Female catheters
- End of life care
- Dementia care
To apply for this Registered Nurse position, please follow the link provided below or alternatively, send an updated CV to Jessica@bondhealthcare.com