Registered Nurse - Northallerton
Bond Healthcare is recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join a lovely, modern nursing home in Northallerton. This home provides elderly nursing and dementia care to 65 residents.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join this team and work alongside Management to ensure first class care is provided.
You will have access to excellent training and development, NMC renewal, fantastic rate of pay and a great private benefits package.
You should demonstrate;
- Registered Nurse qualified RGN or RMN
- Hold a clean and valid NMC pin
- Have experience within elderly care
- Strong clinical skills
Duties for this Registered Nurse will include;
- Generation and updating care plans
- Administering medications
- IV medications
- Peg tubing
- Male & Female Catheters
- Syringe driving
- End of life nursing
- Dementia care
- Keeping relatives up to date
- Working alongside all home policies & NMC guidelines
To apply for this position as a Registered Nurse, please use the link provided below and we will be in touch.