Registered Nurse - Poulton Le Fylde
My client is a beautiful 57 bedded nursing home offering elderly nursing care including EMI. Boasting a GOOD CQC, this home is well-known within the area as the leading elderly care provider.
We are looking for candidates who hold a clean and valid NMC pin and can demonstrate a passion for elderly care.
Duties for this Registered Nurse will include;
- Care planning - generating & updating care plans
- Patient assessments
- Administering medications
- Peg feeding
- Male & Female Catheter care
- End of life & Dementia nursing care
- Syringe driving
- Communicating with relatives, MDT & outside healthcare professionals
To apply for this position, you MUST hold a valid NMC pin. Please use the link provided below to upload your CV.