Registered Nurse - Sheffield
My client is a beautiful small nursing home in the lovely Sheffield. Offering nursing and dementia care, this home boasts a good CQC and provides excellent person centred care to elderly clients.
On offer to you is a generous hourly rate along with a fantastic benefits package.
What are we looking for?
- Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN
- Clean and valid NMC pin
- Flexibility to work across a shift pattern of day shifts
- Experience working with the elderly
Registered Nurse responsibilities;
- Generation of new care plans
- Keeping all client records up to date
- Administering medications
- Dementia care
- Peg feeding
- Syringe driver care
- Training care staff
- Care planning and evaluation
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals
- Communicating with relatives
If you have experience working with the elderly and would like to apply for this position as a Registered Nurse, please use the link provided below.