Registered Nurse - Stockton on Tees
£16/hr / £30,000
My client is a lovely small, private nursing home based in Stockton on tees. You will have the opportunity to work with clients suffering from Dementia on a small, 24 bedded unit.
This position will be working around 3-4 day shifts per week and my client is offering a market leading rate of pay.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate;
- Registered Nurse qualification - RGN, RNLD, RMN
- Hold a clean and valid NMC pin
- Experience working with Dementia
- Ideally over 1 years experience within the nursing home setting
Duties for this Registered Nurse will include;
- Administering medications
- Ordering and re-stocking medications
- Generating and updating care plans
- Daily patient assessments
- Disposing of old stock
- Wound care
- Dementia care
- End of life care
- Care planning and evaluation
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals
- Communicating with relatives
- Dealing with emergencies
- Working within NMC guidelines at all times
To apply for this excellent position as a Registered Nurse, please use the link provided below and we will be in touch.