One of Northern Lancashire's leading independent hospitals, based in Lancaster, has a vacancy for a Senior Nurse to join their team of staff within the Wards Department.
This Senior Nurse post is for 37.5 hours per week
It is essential that Senior Nurse applicants have the following:
- Demonstrable competence in an Acute General Surgical setting.
- First level Nurse licensed to practice by Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Post-registration experience within a surgical environment
- Relevant post-graduate qualification/course (desirable)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and caring disposition
Duties of this Senior Nurse role include:
- Maintain professional standards in accordance with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct
- Ensure compliance with standards in respect of all legislative requirements.
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of charge forms, patient records and other documents
- Ensure all such forms are stored safely and in accordance with Data Protection legislation
- Help to promote a culture of customer service throughout the nursing department, and identify areas for improvement as appropriate.
- Maintain relationships with multi-disciplinary teams and agencies.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with consultants
Please apply via below, or for more info on this Senior Nurse role, call Barry on 0161 956 8956. and he will be happy to help.