Staff Nurse - Huddersfield
My client is one of the UK's most successful and prestigious nursing home groups. This nursing facility in Huddersfield offers both nursing and dementia care to elderly clients.
We are looking for a Staff Nurse to join this small home and work alongside the home manager to enhance the lives of residents that require nursing care.
What should you demonstrate?
- You will need to be a Registered Nurse - RGN
- You should hold a clean and valid NMC pin
- Ideally you will have experience in the nursing home setting
What duties can you expect as a Staff Nurse?
- Care planning for elderly residents
- Tailoring care plans to meet individual needs
- Administering medications
- Providing end of life and palliative care
- Ensuring only the best person centred care is delivered
- Wound care
- Wound dressings management
- Leg Ulcer care
- Peg feeds
- Syringe driver care
- Mentoring junior staff
Please apply for this position as a Staff Nurse, please use the link provided below. Or alternatively, send an updated CV to Jessica@bondhealthcare.com