Unit Nurse Manager - York
Bond Healthcare is working alongside a highly regarded nursing complex based in York. This position for a Unit Nurse Manager has become available working alongside a fantastic team of nurses and managers. You will be responsible for management of a small Unit and a small team of staff striving to ensure the highest possible level of care.
On offer to you will be a generous salary along with a fantastic private benefits package.
The successful Unit Nurse Manager will demonstrate;
- Registered Nurse qualified - RGN or RMN
- Hold a clean and valid NMC pin
- Over 2 years experience working as a Nurse
- Experienced within elderly care/end of life care
- Ability to manage a team of Nurses
Duties for this Unit Nurse Manager will include;
- Work alongside the managers to ensure the highest level of care & best practice
- Management of a small team of Nurses and Care Assistants
- Deputising in deputys absense
- Mentoring and training new & junior staff
- Running your unit and managing all staff on the floor
- Ensuring all staff work within home policies & NMC guidelines
- Care planning to meet individual needs
- Daily patient assessments
- Administering medications
- Wound care
- Peg tubing, catheter care & syringe drivers
- Communication with relatives & outside healthcare professionals
To apply for this position as a Unit Nurse Manager, please ensure you meet all necessary requirements listed above and then use the link provided below to upload a CV.