Position: Consultant - Acute Medicine
Location: Ulster Hospital
Start date: ASAP
As a leading supplier of Locum Doctors throughout Northern Ireland, Bond Healthcare is recruiting for a Consultant in Acute Medicine to commence a six month assignment at Ulster Hospital, Belfast.
This position will be based in the Medical Assessment Unit, and may involve in-patient work in the Downe Hospital on a rotational basis.
This position may also require on-call cover.
- Must hold full Registration with GMC
- Membership of Royal College of Physicians United Kingdom / Ireland or equivalent qualification / training.
- Experience of Working in the NHS/HSE
Registering with Bond Healthcare is quick and easy, and includes the following benefits;
- Free Enhanced Access NI
- Market leading rates of pay
- Subsidised travel expenses
- Subsidised accommodation costs
- £100 welcome bonus (T&C's apply)
- Doctor referral scheme
For further information, please send an updated CV to Stephen@bondhealthcare.com. Alternatively, please call (028) 90 270 747 for further details.