Bond Healthcare has a fantastic opportunity for Registered Nurse (RGN) to work within NHS Hospitals in all counties across Northern Ireland.
We are delighted to say that we are working with all 5 NHS Trusts, supplying highly skilled registered nurses to work on a temporay basis.
BLOCK BOOKINGS AVAILABLE! (Days or Nights)
We are working with;
- Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
- Northern Health and Social Care Trust
- South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust
- Southern Health and Social Care Trust
- Western Health and Social Care Trust
As a NHS Registered Nurse (RGN) the purpose & core responsibilities of your role will include:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the nursing team.
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- To assist Senior Staff in their management of clinical departments and to provide effective leadership and management in their absence.
- To provide safe and effective care to allocated cohorts of patients without direct supervision.
- To plan, implement and evaluate plans of patient care.
- To ensure that own nursing practice is in accordance with hospital policies and guidelines and that professional practice is in accordance with the NMC Code.
The successful NHS Registered Nurse (RGN) will have the following Qualifications & Skills:
- RGN with valid NMC registration
- A minimum of 6months clinical experience within a hospital environment
- Aware of NMC code of accountability
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates confidentiality
- Basic computer skills
Benefits for the NHS Registered Nurse (RGN) are;
- FREE TRAINING! – Update your yearly training on our brand new eLearning portal!
- Working in a team environment that is highly supported
- Exceptional rates of pay per hour that is paid weekly!
- Free Consultation with a Tax Specialist to maximize your take home pay
- Free Uniform
- Flexible Rota- Days and Nights available to suit your lifestyle
- A dedicated and supportive team at Bond Healthcare to help you every step of the way
As a NHS Registered Nurse (RGN) you should have excellent planning and organisational skills the successful Registered Nurse (RGN) will be proactive and highly driven to succeed with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
As a Registered Nurse (RGN) you will be eligible for free training and Pension Scheme.
We also welcome Limited Company Nurses.
If you are a Registered Nurse (RGN) looking for a challenging new role to allow you to step up to the next level in your career please do not hesitate and contact Rebecca on 028 90 270 747 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org