RGN/RMN | NHS Hospitals | Northern Ireland |
Bond Healthcare has a fantastic opportunity for Registered Nurse to work bank shifts all 5 NHS Trust Hospitals in all counties across Northern Ireland.
We are working with;
- Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
- Northern Health and Social Care Trust
- South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust
- Southern Health and Social Care Trust
- Western Health and Social Care Trust
Work in hospitals including; Royal Victoria, Ulster Hospital, Antrim Area, Causeway, Altnagelvin and South West Acute! Plus many more!!
Expand on your experience by working on different ward environments.
As a NHS Registered Nurse the purpose & core responsibilities of your role will include:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the nursing team.
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- To assist Senior Staff in their management of clinical departments and to provide effective leadership and management in their absence.
- To provide safe and effective care to allocated cohorts of patients without direct supervision.
- To plan, implement and evaluate plans of patient care.
- To ensure that own nursing practice is in accordance with hospital policies and guidelines and that professional practice is in accordance with the NMC Code.
The successful NHS Registered Nurse will have the following Qualifications & Skills:
- RGN with valid NMC registration
- A minimum of 6 months clinical experience within a hospital environment
- Aware of NMC code of accountability
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates confidentiality
- Basic computer skills
Benefits for the NHS Registered Nurse are;
- FREE THEORY TRAINING! – Update your yearly theory training on our brand new eLearning portal!
- Working in a team environment that is highly supported
- Exceptional rates of pay per hour that is paid weekly!
- Free Consultation with a Tax Specialist to maximize your take home pay
- Free Bond Healthcare Uniform
- Flexible Rota- Days and Nights available to suit your lifestyle
- A dedicated and supportive team at Bond Healthcare to help you every step of the way
*Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
As a NHS Registered Nurse you should have excellent planning and organisational skills the successful Registered Nurse (RGN) will be proactive and highly driven to succeed with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
As a Registered Nurse you will be eligible for free training and Pension Scheme.
If you are a Registered Nurse looking for a challenging new role to allow you to step up to the next level in your career please do not hesitate and contact Rebecca on 028 90 270 747 or via email email@example.com or apply online.
*A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.