Staff Nurse Nurse | RGN | Antrim Hospital | Bank | Flexible
Bond Healthcare has a fantastic opportunity for Staff Nurse to work within hospital wards in Antrim Area Hospital
Position - Staff Nurse
Location - Antrim Area Hospital - AAH (NHSCT)
Type - Bank/ Flexible
Pay Rate - Competitive
NHS Staff Nurse duties -
- Clinical Care – Provide the very highest standard of care and support to all patients, assessing their needs for continuous improvement. Planning, implementing and evaluating patient care.
- Administration of Medication – Maintain the safe administration, storage and dispensing of medication in accordance with NMC guidelines
- Patient independence – Promote patients’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very highest standards of care with the determination for continuous improvement
- Supervise – Oversee the work of other healthcare staff to ensure the delivery of high standards of care to achieve planned goals
- Teamwork - Work with and be a part of a highly skilled, well- rounded team to enhance and improve patient care
- Care - Perform an outstanding level of pre and post-operative care
- Confidentiality - Ensuring confidentiality of patients is respected to the highest level
The successful NHS Staff Nurse will have the following Qualifications & Skills:
- Staff Nurse with valid, live NMC registration
- A minimum of 6 months clinical experience within a hospital environment
- Aware of NMC code of accountability
- Outstanding communication (Written and Verbal) & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates confidentiality
- Basic computer skills
Benefits for the NHS Staff Nurse:
- FREE THEORY TRAINING UPDATES!
- Working in a very supported team environment
- Fantastic rates of pay per hour that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare Uniform
- Flexible Rota- Days and Nights available
- Block booking opportunities
- A dedicated and supportive team at Bond Healthcare to help you every step of the way
**Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
How to apply -
If you are a staff nurse with hospital experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
**A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.