Craigavon Area Hospital | Hospital Wards | Nursing Assistant | Bank
Bond Healthcare are proud to be recruiting for experienced Nursing Assistants to join our ever growing bank to provide a high standard of care and support in Craigavon Area Hospital.
***Join one of Northern Irelands most successful agencies!***
Job type - Bank/Agency - as and when required.
Essential criteria - 3 months experience working as a nursing assistant on the wards within past 2 years
Nursing Assistant Duties include;
- Clinical Care – Helping patients with all aspects of their personal care, including; Personal hygiene, dressing, continence, eating, drinking and mobility
- Patient care and support plan – Undertaking tasks detailed in the patients care plan, making recommendations for improvement
- Confidentiality – Responsible for the careful handling of personal possessions and private documents
- Health and Safety – Making sure that the patient and employee environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and ensure that everything is tidy and in order
- Observations and Monitoring – Observe and monitor patients to ensure the highest standard of care, make recommendations when needed and monitor patients progress
- Teamwork – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, ensuring that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed
Nursing Assistant experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you must have at least 6 months experience in care, with 3 months, recent full time paid experience working in a ward setting- carrying out personal care of patients.
- It is ESSENTIAL to have at least 3 months experience on a hospital ward
- Clinical Observation training is desirable (we can help you to attain this)
- Written and verbal communications skills should be outstanding
Benefits for our Nursing Assistants;
- FREE TRAINING! – Theory training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal
- Competitive pay rates that are paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a highly skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
*Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
How to apply -
If you are a Nursing Assistant with clinical experience within a hospital please contact Rebecca by applying directly via the online application process.
We look forward to hearing from you.
A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.*